Monday, March 1, 2010

Day 2 OL and relaxation programs - Feb mastery dvd

Day two of current OL and relaxation programs based on February mastery lesson. Using 45' line today. I'll place obstacles in arena again and require her to maintain gait. Last session ended w/ two quality laps at trot. I'll look for more today. Maybe more laps, maybe canter...depends on the horse. Gonna try relaxation plan bareback at walk; maybe trot. This gives me a great strategy so I don't fear/avoid bareback riding at higher gaits:-) I just received my horsenaluty report for Hesse and will be sure to go slow from the beginning, driving her c/s leading her and remembering to use reverse psychology...not being pushy but being a consistent leader. Not my best traits but improving me is how I get better for my horse.

No comments:

Post a Comment